Lava Shells Massage
Lava shells are the world’s first self-heating massage tool. Lava and glacial shells are used in combination to treat muscle aches and pains. The shells give of calcium ions when heated that transfer to the skin during the massage, benefits include relaxation, reduce swelling, soothe aches and pains and boosts circulation.
• The continuous heat from the shells penetrates deep into the muscles, relieving muscular tension, aches and pains
• Promotes extreme relaxation
• Improves blood circulation, bringing fresh nutrients and oxygen up the skin’s surface, improving the appearance of the skin
• Soothes and sedates sensory nerve endings
• Aids the body’s natural healing process
• Rebalances the body’s energy system